For your safety and convenience, your Highmark Medicare plan lets you get care from the comfort of your own home.
Telehealth lets you meet with a health care provider on your phone, tablet, or computer — so you can skip sitting in crowded waiting rooms or the long drive to the doctor’s office. But that’s not the only benefit.
- It’s safe. Limit your risk of exposure to Coronavirus and other illnesses.
- It’s affordable. Telehealth appointments usually cost the same as a regular doctor visit.
- It’s convenient. Save yourself a trip to the doctor’s office and chat with your provider from the comfort of your home.
- It’s accessible. You can receive care from just about anywhere via video or phone.
- It’s versatile. From a bad case of the sniffles to the seasonal flu, we can treat a variety of nonemergency health conditions. You can even get your prescriptions filled through telehealth.
There are a number of ways you can talk to a health care provider from your mobile device or computer.
You can use the member website to make an appointment through your doctor’s office. This gives you a few nice advantages like:
- You’ll be chatting with someone you already know, which is sure to put your mind at ease.
- Your provider is familiar with your medical history, which means your condition may be easier to diagnose.
- You can replace simple in-office follow-ups with your provider with a convenient and quick appointment.
This service allows you to talk to a registered nurse on the phone. With Blues On Call, you can get help from anywhere, 24/7.